With a few simple steps using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop you can get your films looking like Hollywood blockbusters. Checkout what we’ll be creating: CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE BEFORE AND AFTER VIDEO!
Here are the things added to make it all happen:
- Changed the color and contrast to give it a warm, epic feel.
- Added grain for a film like look.
- Added the hard breathing and footsteps SFX before you actually see the feet running.
- Added epic music with the help of VideoCoPilot.net
- Create the castles in photoshop then imported them into Premiere Pro with transparent backgrounds.
- On the castle scene I added digital motion (scaling, position) to give it less of a static feel, because these scenes were filmed on a tripod.
Comment below if you would like a more in depth tutorial on any aspect of this video!