Bob Parsons says it best, coming from a man who has been in the trenches. On his video blog he goes over 5 things that are not taught in school but are essential to every entrepreneur.
- Start Small
- You don’t have to go all in
- Get a proven idea that works before ‘going all in’
- Always have a fall back (IE: keep your day job)
- The Best business Partner, Is no partner
- Two heads are not better than one, right? Wrong!
- Typically you will spend more time negotiating and compromising than working on the business.
- You need one clear leader
- Solve you own problems
- You don’t need mentors
- Solving your own problems will give you breakthrough advantages
- Don’t fight fate
- Once opportunities start to present themselves be prepared to act
- IE: Yamaha started out only building pianos, now they build motorcycles and so on…
- Do you feel lucky?
- Luck plays a big part in success
- Be prepared to take advantage of lucky breaks when they arise
Stay out of your comfort zone.
Rate this post: