- Be passionate about what you’re writing about.
- Depending on your product/topic you should want to buy it, use it, talk to it, love it, and sell it.
- Know who your audience is.
- Don’t use today’s popular slang words when 80% of your readers are 80 year old women. Write to who’s reading and have this target person be your reviewer.
- State benefits for the reader in less than 10sec.
- Not about you, who cares about you? How is it going to immediately benefit the reader?
- Keep it short.
- If you can say the same thing in half the words, then you probably should. Don’t ramble just to fill space, it works against you.
Rate this post: